At Baker Stuart, we believe that an effective workplace is the heart of a thriving business. By gaining a thorough understanding of your business and current workplace performance, we align our real estate with your organisational objectives. Developing appropriate workplace strategies tuned to your business needs enhances workplace performance, improves productivity enables the working environment to benefit business.
Using our extensive toolkit, we work to analyse, design and deliver a workplace strategy that will deliver an employee centric workplace aligned with your overall business goals – improving the way your company performs.
We provide workplace consultancy, analysis and strategy development services to organisations in both the private and public sector, from small to medium sized companies to larger organisations with a portfolio of properties.
Our Workplace Strategy Services include:
- Workplace analysis using our WorkLOOKTM suite of analytical tools:
- TeamLOOK – Defining your team requirements
- PeopleLOOK – Workplace performance, satisfaction and behavioural analysis
- CultureLOOK – Cultural analysis
- SpaceLOOK – Space Utilisation Surveys
- ActivityLOOK – Activity Sampling Surveys and Ethnographic studies
- FileLOOK – Storage and filing assessments
- AssetLOOK – Asset management
- A quick, high-level, cost effective snapshot version of the WorkLOOKTM tools called SnapLOOK
- Workplace strategy development
- Pre and post occupancy evaluation (PoE) and Soft Landings Metrics
- Agile working appraisals
- Space Planning
- Due Diligence
Benefits of Workplace Strategy
Click the links above for details of each service, or contact us for more information.
Interested in a quick overview of your client’s business? Check out our SnapLOOK tool here.
Not sure how we can help you? Fill out the callback form in the sidebar and we’ll ring you to discuss your needs