We have used our experience and knowledge of the soft landings framework to develop a new service for residential developers to proactively mange the process of handover from construction through to ongoing occupation by the new owners. Utilising robust, tried and tested processes and procedures, backed by our bespoke software solution, we manage the core process to help all parties involved achieve their desired outcomes.
Baker Stuart provide both a dedicated site based team and the management and facilitation of the overall process via our central Residential Services Bureau. Our experienced Technical and Customer Care teams are underpinned via our central database and portal managing both the process via workflow management and providing quick and easy access to all key information and status both overall and property by property.
Key features of the service include:
- User acceptance testing, snagging of the units and compilation of snagginglist via the automated portal, with alerts to main contractors and sub contractors
- Interface with the contractor and sub contractor to communicate, plan and monitor snagging and defects clearance (live reporting on progress of close out of snags)
- Key holding and key management to control post PC access
- Managed access for multiple agents
- Designated customer care representative allocated to each buyer
- Supporting the new owners through the legal completion process, pre completion inspections, pre move access and facilitating deliveries
- A welcome to their new home with training and advice on key features and how to get the best out of their purchase
- Individual tailored portals for all parties with quick and easy access to key information, status of the handover and key issues in an easy to use dashboard
- Online access to all important documents for developers, contractors, customer care team and purchasers
- Email alerts at key stages and to notify any expectations
- Helpline support for all parties involved
- On-going after sales care and defects review and management