Defining a team’s requirements and their “needs”, “wants” and “nice to haves” is a critical part of the process of developing a workplace strategy. Our team conduct a series of structured face to face interviews with key staff members from each department, at all levels. These surveys are conducted using our set format to get consistent and comparable results from team to team.
All surveys are tablet based to ensure all information is captured.
Team Requirements Interviews
Key aspects of our team requirements interviews are:
- Department Profiling
- Adjacency mapping
- Current space allocation by department
- Projected department growth and needs
- Key facilities required
Our process is engaging and involves all key stakeholders:
- Employees are invited to participate and feel to be a part of the journey
- Engaging and participative collection of the tacit and latent information possessed by all staff
- Understand the solutions when they are presented to them
- Feel that the solution was ‘thought of by them’
- Feel valued